Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Loans

Recently I was looking...hmmph... more suitably should be helping to look for a house; a house with reasonable and affordable price.

Then I found a "wonderful" house at Sg. Ara, 5 bedrooms + 4 bathrooms + carpouch + garden = RM160k. OMG, that's kind of cheap...though I do not have much savings. But the loan calculator shows that I may need to pay RM9++ for 25yrs for the unit. Till then, I know that it's really ain't easy to get our own house. The amount is "sweet", but the loan is "bitter". However, for a beautiful, comfortable and attractive house, the pay is even thousand times more than expected.

When I was little girl, I always think that a hundred is very hard to earn, because our pocket money was so little, compared to kids nowadays. Meanwhile, when I studied in uni, a hundred is getting easier to get, because PTPTN fed me, they gave a full amount of loan at once during the beginning of semesters. However, when I stepped in working life, a hundred is again, hard to earn... because the thing I spend and/or waste on is easily reach/over hundred.

Today, thanks to P, he taught me a lot of the loans thing. He reminded me of those little calculations about paying loans, even so, I don't fully agree with him. But thanks though.

I finally realise loan is a way that bank uses to diminish my money. But it's acceptable for me, because I use every single cents of my own to get what I need, for example my lovely car, I have no regrets, because no one sponsor me any cents at all, so what to do, I can only seek for bank's help. The lowest loans that I need to pay per month, of cause I need to pay the longer terms of loan. It is the rule, isn't it? If I can afford to pay a short term loans, would I need to loan from banks? As long as it's not loan sharks, I think it would be fine. And of cause, I made the decision to loan longest term is because, I do not want to let any emergency that happens will affect my normal life. So, if considering inflation, it's save I supposed. Everyone has his/her own perspectives, I can't comment much.

Furthermore, I believe that I should not wait until I successfully saved and finally accumulated the amount of money for my dream house then only I can buy the house, just because I do not want to pay extra to bank for the loans. This is because, the price hike of properties is raising rapidly. I think buy-and-resell can earn better as well, not necessary must wait for so long.

For P's advice, we are advisable to look an affordable house which price is 60times lower of that of our pay. Else, we will live like an operator if our salary is not increasing rapidly.

Hmmph...

No comments:

Post a Comment