Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

1st Saturday of July 2011


So, first Saturday of July 2011, I spent the day by watch Transformer 3 at W Cinemax, Island Plaza, Penang. It was quite a very exciting short trip to the cinema, because I never being there alone, and I'm not familiar with the road, PLUS it was traffic jam hours 1 something in the afternoon, people just back from work. The movie was going to on show at 2.15 p.m.

3D Transformer 3 so exciting, feel so "alive" in front of you... couldn't wait any longer, especially after I watched the 3D trailer. A RM9 3D show, can you resist that? My ex-colleague asked me for the movie when she got the Buy-1-free-1 coupon, but I felt shy so just share with her the 3D RM18 ticket, so just paid RM9 for the movie, and RM1 for the popcorn. I like to eat popcorn actually, but the popcorn for Wcinemax, sorry then, too sweat.


The packing is kinda cute, can't help to take a photo of it. ^^

Oh then, I drew my cartoon version of Optimus. Ugh...

Privilege = previllage???

Guess what I found in Jusco. Obviously this is Malaysian English. =D When I stepped forward and took a picture of it, the people passby just looked at me like a weirdo. What had been wrong with me? Nothing. It's the writing is "funny". Someone must the first to notice this kind of thingy, then only you can get the funny pics of wall and/or video to watch.




No comments:

Post a Comment