Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fitness Day

Today, Dell is having Fitness Day. Out of curiosity, I went to scan my body weight and measure other stuff again... Yup, again, because I scanned at Times Square few weeks ago. This one is called Body Fat Analysis.

It's FOC, of cause I will try to pop out. ehehe... My friend was there, so then I dare to show up and go measure.

Results of measurement :
1) Body Fat = 21.6% [F: < 25%]
2) Skeletal Muscle = 29.2% [F: >28%]
3) Visceral Fat = 1 [M/F < 5]
4) Body Age = 18 [Actual - 5yrs]

I am so happy, ain't I? I'm healthy. =D Even younger than the ideal age of body. Hahaha...

2 comments:

  1. you have similar reading with one of my friend once... basically, that machine prone to people who are thinner... if you're fat, you're old... sounds weird isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. err... the machine that I measured with RM1 at times square didn't show much thing, just normal BMI. However, this measurement is done by some "professional" based on their ideal formula. =P

    ReplyDelete